Fun Spooky Nights At The Museum
Fun Spooky Nights is BAAAAAAAACK.
LIMITED SLOTS AVAILABLE: EARLY BOOKING ESSENTIAL
This year we have added not one but TWO new attractions.
- The Haunted Tour of The Museum is back by popular demand but we promise you wont even recognise it....
- The Maze Of Madness is the first new attraction, its a maze full of absolute madness !!
- The 2nd New Attraction is the Terror Zone, its full of gravestones, ghosts & ghouls.
- When the kids have done the Haunted Attractions they can head off and pick a pumpkin from our pumpkin patch, and then Hop, Skip & Bounce in the Bouncy Castle Park, while the parents calm themselves down (hehehe)
Tickets include all of the following :
- All 3 attractions (Haunted Tour of the Museum, The Maze of Madness & The Terror Zone)
- A Ghost Busting Torch (They will need this hehe)
- Pumpkin from our Pumpkin Patch
- Unlimited time in the Bouncy Castle Park
This is a family experience that yourself and the kids will not forget, book in now as there is limited tickets available.
Suitable for kids between 5-16 (this is just the recommend ages, it’s scary but fun)
Dates & Times
- Saturday 27th : 5pm, 6pm & 7pm. Park closes at 9pm.
- Sunday 28th : 5pm, 6pm, & 7pm. Park closes at 9pm.
- Monday 29th : 5pm, 6pm & 7pm. Park closes at 9pm.
- Tuesday 30th : 5pm, 6pm & 7pm. Park closes at 9pm.