The Wicked Adventures at Tayto Park
Welcome to the Wicked Adventures at Tayto Park, where our spooktacular adventure trail begins in the Wicked Witches Lair. Gather around the cauldron for spooky stories and spell casting. Capture the imagination of the young and old with fun interactive games and play for all ages. Continue your journey through the mysterious passageways and prepare to venture past the pumpkin walkthrough where you are in for a treat…. or trick
Step into the Wacky Wizard’s mansion where the magic continues with our fang-tastic magician and enthralling performances from Irelands leading dance crew and BOO-gie with DJ Keith to some of our finest Halloween tunes. Learn from the best with some of our wacky characters who will teach you beastly break dancing, zombie Zumba and much more.
Dates: 19th, 20th , 26th October -1st November.
Price: Included in your wristband or €6 per person ( this price includes entry to the Halloween experience only. Tayto Park entry ticket is still required). Adults and Under 3's are free of charge for this experience.
This experience has 5 sections in total:
- Facepainting hut: (Indoor) Before beginning you spooktacular adventure, stop by our facepainting hut and be transformed into your favourite halloween character!
- Wicked Witches Lair: (Indoor) Gather around the cauldron for spooky stories and spell casting. Capture the imagination of the young and old with fun interactive games and play for all ages
- Pumpkin Walkthrough : (Outdoor) Our pumpkin path is a walkthrough experience where you will meet some of your favourite Halloween Characters and maybe even get a treat…. or trick
- Wacky Wizards Mansion: (Indoor) Get ready for some magic, music and dance. In the Wizard's Manasion you will witness some spell-tacular magic, BOO-gie with DJ Keith, learn to dance from the best with some of our wacky characters, and party like a mon-STAR!
- Arts and Crafts: (Indoor) Make sure to stop by our Arts and Crafts. Our team are on hand to help you make your very own Halloween trick or treat bag! With some fun and games to finish off the Wicked Adventures at Tayto Park!
Adults are free of charge into this event, however adults will still need to purchase tickets into Tayto Park.
- Do I have to pre-book this event?
Pre-booking is not necessary for this event. We do recommend that you pre-book this event in advance so the adults can receive an online discount. However, you can pay at the door.
- Is this included in my seasonal pass?
If you hold a ENTRY ONLY seasonal pass you will need to purchase a halloween wristband €6 / unlimited attraction wristband €16 ( covers all attractions & halloween event )
If you hold a ENTRY & WRISTBAND seasonal pass this event is included in your seasonal pass.
- I am a seasonal pass holder, how do I book?
You do not need to pre-book this event as a seasonal pass holder.
- What age is this event suitable for?
This event is suitable for children age 3 to 12 years old.
- What time does the event run at?
The event runs from 11am-4pm. You can spend as little or as much time as you like at the different areas of the event.
- Do I need a wristband?
You will need a wristband for this event. You can purchase an unlimited attractions ticker which includes The Wicked adventures of Tayto Park for €16 or else a wristband that is solely for The wicked Adventures ( no attractions) for €6
- Do I need to pay to accompany my child?
Yes, Children must be supervised at all times. Adults are free of charge into the Wicked Adventures of Tayto Park
- Do I need a Tayto Park Ticket?
Everyone wishing to experience the Wicked Adventures of Tayto Park must purchase a ticket to Tatyo Park also.