Púca Festival 2022
Monday 31st October
- Block Rockin Beats, King Kong Company & Ham Sandwich (Trim Castle, 7.30pm – doors open 7pm)
- Joanne McNally – The Prosecco Express (Trim, 8pm – doors open 7pm)
- ABBAesque (Athboy, 8.30pm – doors open 8pm)
- Candlelit Tales Storytelling (Trim, 2pm – doors open 1.30pm)
- Celtic Voyage Circus (Athboy, 1.30, 4.30 & 7pm – doors open 30 mins before show starts)
- Samhain Circus – Over 18’s (Athboy, 9pm – doors open 8.30pm)
- The Hidden Station – Live Variety Show Podcast (Trim 4pm – doors open 3.30pm)
- Banshee Bingo Hall for All Ages at Púca Festival 2022 (Athboy, 2pm)
Plus Processions, Walking Tours, Handfasting Ceremonies, Foraging Tours, Fire Performances, Interactive Games, Food & Craft Markets
Check out the full fantastic programme of events here.
Púca is back and out to make mischief this Halloween! Returning in 2022 with music, fire, feasting and merriment across Ireland’s Ancient East, join us to celebrate the Celtic New Year with the spirits of Halloween.
When light turns to dark and the veil between the worlds of the living and the dead thins, the creatures of Samhain, Ireland’s ancient Halloween tradition, come to life.
Roaming the darkness like a shadowy spectre, the shape-shifting spirit of Púca comes alive! Changing the fortunes of all who cross her path as she transforms the night into a colourful playground of hallowed celebration.
Through the spectacular nights at Púca Festival, we salute the Halloween spirits through folklore, food, myth and music reopening the pathways of reflection and celebration carved by travellers over 2,000 years ago, and lighting up the night sky with awe-inspiring and unearthly illuminations.
Each of Púca’s sites brings something special and distinct. Athboy is steeped in the tradition of Samhain nestled next to Tlachtga and Trim is an idyllic small Irish town surrounding a stunning medieval castle.
Check out the fantastic programme of events here.
Headliners include King Kong Company, Block Rockin’ Beats, The High Kings, Blindboy, Joanne McNally, Neil Delamere, David O’Doherty, and Jason Byrne
Tickets on sale from Friday 12th August – visit www.pucafestival.com
See website and social media for updates.